Thread: Ramzan ke Baad Humari Zindagi Kaisi Ho ?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1284 Thread(s)

exclaim Ramzan ke Baad Humari Zindagi Kaisi Ho ?

Baad Ramzan zpse1e2f5ccoriginal - Ramzan ke Baad Humari Zindagi Kaisi Ho ?
    Last edited by shaikh_samee; 12-08-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Jinzhou, Liaoning, China, Madinah Saudi Arabia
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7842 Thread(s)

buhut khubsurat Thread
    Jazak ALLAH

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1284 Thread(s)

Ramzan Guzar gaya. Shaitan aazaad hua. humari Masjidein viraan ho gayi, Quran Sharif ko us ke Box me rakha gaya. Humari ghar se aane wali Quran sharif ki tilawat, Allah Taala ke Zikr ki aawaz band hui. Humare Bhai-Behan ki Namaze qaza hona shooruaat hui. Phir se gunah me mubtela hona badhne laga.

Ramzan ke Baad Humari Zindagi Kaisi Ho ?
    Kya Hum Ramzan ka paigam bhool gaye ?

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10286 Thread(s)

sahi
    Jazak Allah khiar

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2306 Thread(s)

jazakALLAH khair ....

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1284 Thread(s)

If a Muslim lives through Ramadan and spent his days in fasting and his nights in prayer and he accustomed himself to doing acts of good, then he must continue to remain upon this obedience to Allah Taala at all times.

In fact, steadfastness after Ramadan is the greatest sign that one has gained benefit from the month of Ramadan. These are the real signs of a successful Ramadan. Furthermore, the deeds of a Muslim do not come to an end with the end of Ramadan. Rather, they continue and extend throughout the year. Allah Taala says, "And worship your Lord until the certainty (death) comes to you." (Al Hijr; 99)

When the fasting of Ramadan comes to an end, then indeed the voluntary fast is prescribed throughout the entire year. When standing in prayer at night in Ramadan comes to an end, then indeed the entire year is a time for performing the night prayer. And if zakat ul fitr comes to an end then there is still the zakat that is still obligatory as well as the voluntary charity that lasts the whole year. This goes the same for reciting the Quran and pondering over its meaning, as well as every other good deed that was sought, for these can be performed at all times. Therefore, the zeal that was felt throughout Ramadan must continue through the whole year.

It is unfortunate to find that some people perform worship by doing righteous deeds only during Ramadan. They guard strictly upon their five daily prayers, they recite Quran, and they give charity. But when Ramadan comes to an end, they grow lazy in their worship. Sometimes, they even abandon their obligation entirely.

Remember that Satan wants to take you away from Allah Taala’s remembrance and bury you under layers of darkness and fleeting pleasures, but Allah Taala is calling you to purity and peace, and to what gives you life.