Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked, Check Yours Now

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad, UK
    Posts
    88,506
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    603
    Rep Power
    21474934

    Mic 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked, Check Yours Now

    acf0v41uhapq51bmqoge - 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked, Check Yours Now

    According to the Daily Dot, nearly 5 million usernames and passwords to Gmail accounts have been leaked on a Russian Bitcoin forum. Here's what you should know.

    The list has since been taken down, and there's no evidence that Gmail itself was hacked—just that these passwords have been leaked. Most sources are saying that lots of the information is quite old, so chances are they were leaked long ago—though others are claiming 60% of the passwords are still valid (not to mention really, really horrible).
    vr4yiljhdocvisyqkheq - 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked, Check Yours Now

    To check if your password was one of the leaked, plug your Gmail address into this tool (which also checks against recent Yandex and Mail.ru leaks). If you're paranoid, you may also want to change your password at this time. As always, make sure you use a strong password and enable two-factor authentication on your account. Hit the link to read more.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    k, s, a
    Posts
    14,631
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10286 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    84
    Rep Power
    1503265

    Default

    Hemmmm pe4 yeh howa kiu

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan, Pakistan
    Posts
    125,914
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    1180
    Rep Power
    21474971

    Default

    meri b check krleni thi
    صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

    سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے

  4. #4
    Hidden words's Avatar
    Hidden words is offline "-•(-• sтαү мιηε •-)•-"
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kisi ki Ankhon Aur Dil Mein .......:P
    Posts
    56,915
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10949 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    4
    Rep Power
    21474899

    Default

    o teri
    suno hworiginal - 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked, Check Yours Now
    575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked, Check Yours Nowღ∞ ι ωιll αlωαуѕ ¢нσσѕє уσυ ∞ღ 575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - 5 Million Gmail Passwords Leaked, Check Yours Now

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dream Land
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,220
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2597 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    3
    Rep Power
    429507

    Default

    ​haaye...mn abi check krti.........


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad, UK
    Posts
    88,506
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    603
    Rep Power
    21474934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    meri b check krleni thi
    u khud krlo na dal k email

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Under Bed
    Age
    23
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    426 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    There are three possibilities.
    1- this news is rumour.
    2- this news may be a part of global conspiracy agenda, the log in fields that has been given above for checking purpose, is/may be used to hack our gmail account. You can take it as , there is no such news but to hijeck our email accounts , some global company has been spreading this news just to collect our personal data , through checking log in's . There is a possibility that as soon as we write our email account, in above check fields, they may get our Personal Gmail data and then Pass it on to CIA or KGB or Mosaad.
    3- Even if this news is based on facts, even then i do nt need to b worried cz Hum sub k Gmail accounts ma Karoon ka khazaana nhe paraa, jo chori ho jaye ga. Thanks for reading. Time Pass Kar rayaa ci.
    Last edited by James Bond; 12-09-2014 at 04:21 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1578 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bond View Post
    There are three possibilities.
    1- this news is rumour.
    2- this news may be a part of global conspiracy agenda, the log in fields that has been given above for checking purpose, is/may be used to hack our gmail account. You can take it as , there is no such news but to hijeck our email accounts , some global company has been spreading this news just to collect our personal data , through checking log in's . There is a possibility that as soon as we write our email account, in above check fields, they may get our Personal Gmail data and then Pass it on to CIA or KGB or Mosaad.
    3- Even if this news is based on facts, even then i do nt need to b worried cz Hum sub k Gmail accounts ma Karoon ka khazaana nhe paraa, jo chori ho jaye ga. Thanks for reading. Time Pass Kar rayaa ci.
    You can download txt file to go through whether your email is present or not. So your second is not valid. As for first, indeed this is leak of database of some old hack which hackers dumped now, confirmed since many hacked user passwords were several years old

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Under Bed
    Age
    23
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    426 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Photobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by GrapWhit3 View Post
    You can download txt file to go through whether your email is present or not. So your second is not valid. As for first, indeed this is leak of database of some old hack which hackers dumped now, confirmed since many hacked user passwords were several years old
    bro u missed the bus completely. I used the word "MAY BE" in my Post. .Secondly, even after txt downloading , there are softwerez that can see/enter our detalis during downloading txt Process , looks u are not aware of such super softweres. Thirdly , ur reply created another possibility and that is virus. May be as soon as we download this txt data, virus enter our system and u know what will happen after that , but this possibility is not possible in the context of thz whole episode.
    Signature, not required.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1578 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bond View Post
    bro u missed the bus completely. I used the word "MAY BE" in my Post. .Secondly, even after txt downloading , there are softwerez that can see/enter our detalis during downloading txt Process , looks u are not aware of such super softweres. Thirdly , ur reply created another possibility and that is virus. May be as soon as we download this txt data, virus enter our system and u know what will happen after that , but this possibility is not possible in the context of thz whole episode.
    If maybe was concern, we should go for our own OS development. Everyone knows MS and Apple also sleep with NSA. So our main OS is spying tool in itself. So why maybe suspicious for something so stupid txt file. Textfile was uploaded over third party site, so no point in things like your *Super software*. Thirdly as I said, there was no virus in it and was posted by credible guy in the first place. Come on, grow up...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •