Kesy hian sab theek hi hoon gaye
Eid ul Adha sab ko Advance mia Mubarak ho
Cooking Comp Sep ki Winner hian
Yeh Rahi in ki Sharing
What You'll Need:
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic herb spread
- 8 small slider rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 red onion slices
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine mushrooms and vinaigrette. Close bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes. Remove mushrooms to a plate and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat then coat with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on grill pan and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until mushrooms are heated through.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Cut each mushroom into quarters.
- Spread garlic herb spread evenly on both sides of rolls. Top with mushrooms, tomato, and onion. Serve immediately.