SplashPlay can certainly be put in the category of the best android applications which aims at teaching guitar in a whole new and revolutionary style. Guitar as far as I know is one of the toughest music instruments to master and what else could you ask from you G1 if it can assist you in learning guitar lessons in a whole new way and with better output then you will actually do. Its really a gem of innovation but SplashPlay is not free at all and rightly so. Whatever you pay for this application will always be less considering the associated benefits. However you can save some money by registering to the pre release voucher.
Features of SplashPlay are:
1. The whole package includes necessary 3 things namely SplashPlay-Android software, SplashPod and Light panel without any of the 3 parts, the entire package is useless.
2. The SplashPlay-Android software allows you to create your own guitar music and save the guitar chord sequence, edit or play it. Do whatever you want with a touch of screen.
3. You can view the screen of SplashPlay-Android software in landscape and portrait mode and you can toggle between the two by pressing the 9 key on the keypad.
4. SplashPod is actually is an electronic gadget which is fixed on the guitar head and is connected to your G1 via Bluetooth. It constantly exchanges data between phone and itself and all the recorded segments and other guitar chord notes can be sent to the light panel via Bluetooth.
5. Light panel is another electronic gadget in the package which is made from electro-luminescent material which is strapped around the neck of guitar. Light panel shows the position of the chord by processing the information stored in the splash pod.
will completely clear out any doubts about the concept behing splash play.
– yet to be released.