Asslam O Alaikum....
October Cooking Competition Mein Khush Amdeed....
Is Baar Apko Eid ul Azha Se Related Recipes Share Krni Hain....
Aap Sab Ki Entries Ka Intizaar Rahy GA....
Last Date 20 Oct 2014 Hai
Aik Member Aik Hi Baar Share Kry Ga...
Same or Edit Sharing Accept Nahi Hogi...
Mutton Paya Curry
8 Mutton Paya (Prepared and Cleaned)
1 cup Yogurt (beaten)
1 cup Oil
3 Onion (chopped)
2 medium pods Garlic (crushed)
3 inch long piece Ginger (crushed)
Chopped Fresh Coriander leaves (for garnish)
Salt (to taste)
Red Chilli powder (to taste)
1 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
2-3 Whole Green Chilli
- Boil paya in 10-12 glass of water with 1 teaspoon salt, 7-8 garlic cloves,1 inch ginger crushed and 1 chopped onion in a large pan for 8-10 hours on medium flame till paya are well done.
- Now in a separate pan saute 2 chopped onions in oil, remove saute onion and grind keep aside.
- Now in the same oil add remaining crushed garlic, ginger and fry for 1-2 minutes then add haldi, Red chilli powder, Corinader powder and grinded onion and fry for 1-2 mintes then add yoghurt and fry for 5 minutes .
- Now add boiled Paya to this gravy and cook on medium to high flame to a desired gravy cosistancy.
- Now add whole green chilli, sprinkle garam masala and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with Naan/Roti.