MultiReader is a mobile application designed specifically for google android phone but MultiReader is still is in its development phase and the complete version of MultiReader will be shortly available as said by the developer of the application. MultiReader is a G phone application which enables you to read .doc, pdf and many more file types on your android. Actually it is one of the drawbacks of G phone that is cannot read pdf files, but thanks to the open source applications MultiReader G1 application enables the users to get over this hurdle smoothly.
Features of MultiReader:
1. You can use MultiReader to read e books.
2. MultiReader can also be used for preparing presentations and other business meetings required documents.
3. MultiReader can be your entire information store house, just put in all the files and access them later on whenever you need them.
4. MultiReader will shortly have the text to speech function with which the usability of MultiReader will be greatly increased.
5. You can listen to the text on the go when you are running out of time or you are in a rush to reach somewhere.
MultiReader is however in its intiall development stage and you may have to wait sometime for the complete list of features. But looking at the promises by the developer, itís worth waiting for MultiReader. As you all must be knowing by know that MultiReader for G1 is still in its beta stage so its quite obvious that certain feature of MultiReader may not function properly and one more aspect of MultiReader I would like to talk about is its memory usage. It consumes a whooping 4mb RAM when running on your G! and thatís quite some memory space for an application of approximately 700kb. The application can be downloaded from the developers page and the link to which is given below.