Fw: The Most Notable Places on Earth People
Alok Dixit Jan 17 at 12:00 PM The Most Notable Places on Earth. This EM will show U significant of the country it belongs. Knowledge is power. The bellow list will surprise n blow UR mind after U recognized the particular country as the perfect answer. Enjoy n share this informative E.M. Thanks S.H. (USA) 4 sharing this superb E.M.
Have you ever wondered what the most dangerous city in the world is? Perhaps you’re curious where on Earth there’s the most amount of rain, or which city is the smartest city on earth?
This list will give you the answers these questions, and more. The most dangerous city in the world High & Low Like San Pedro Sula, Honduras –
A hub for illegal drugs and arms trafficking, San Pedro Sula also experiences more than 3 murders every day. The hottest place in the world High & Low Like Death Valley National Park, U.S.A. -
The highest recorded temperature, was taken on July 10, 1913, and it reached 134°f (56°c). The coldest place in the world High & Low Like Antarctica –
In August 2010, the lowest recorded temperature was recorded in the East Antarctic Plateau. The record temperature was -135.8°f (-93°c). The most populated city in the world High & Low Like Shanghai, China
– With a population of over 24 million residents. The least populated city in the world High & Low Like Vatican City – With a population of 842 residents, Vatican City also boasts the title of smallest state in the world. The wealthiest city in the world High & Low Like Tokyo, Japan
– The city of Tokyo has the highest GDP ($1,520 billion) of any other city in the world. The poorest city in the world High & Low Like Kinshasa, D.R.C.
– The Democratic Republic of Congo is the poorest state in the world, and its capital, Kinshasa, is the poorest city. It has a GDP of $55 billion, and most of its residents live on less than $1 a day. The highest place in the world High & Low Like Nepal
– Mount Everest stands at 29,029 ft (8.84km), and is the highest mountain in the world. The lowest place in the world (on land) High & Low Like Dead Sea, Israel/Jordan
– Located at -1,401 ft (-427m) below sea-level, it is also the lowest lake in the world. The lowest place in the world (underwater) High & Low Like Mariana Trench, Pacific Ocean
– In a depth of 35,797 ft (10.91km) below sea level, it is known as “Challenger Deep”, and has been visited by only 3 humans so far. (More people have visited the moon) The most photographed place in the world High & Low Like Guggenheim Museum, New York, U.S.A.
– By running an algorithm that scanned through the internet’s immense collection of photos, the Guggenheim was found to be the most photographed place on earth.
Sorry Photographs not appeared on the Space.