Thread: Two Great Saints

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1284 Thread(s)

Default Two Great Saints

the 20holy 20tomb 20of 20syedna 20ghausal 20azam 20at 20baghdad 20iraq large - Two Great Saints makam salahuddin 6  - Two Great Saints

When Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi Rehmatullah Alaih was on his death bed, someone asked him Oh Ayubi you are a great warrior of Islam, you have been fighting in the path of Allah Taala for such a long time but you weren’t martyred, you weren’t blessed with martyrdom, Sultan Salahuddin Rehmatullah Alaih Said "Throughout my life I was yearning to be martyred in the path of Allah, but did you know that the sword of the enemy could not touch my neck’’, he said "why Oh Sultan Salahuddin, why couldn’t the sword of the enemy touch your neck ?"

Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi Rehmatullah Alaih said "In my childhood my father took me to Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani Rehmatullah Alaih and Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani Rehmatullah Alaih placed his hand on my neck, how could the sword of the enemy touch my neck when my neck was touched by the blessed hands of Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani Rehmatullah Alaih.

Last edited by shaikh_samee; 24-01-2015 at 03:30 PM.