17125 - Even God can’t bring SRK-Salman-Aamir together, Farah Khan

Cine-goers crave to see three Khans, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan together on-screen. Choreographer turned filmmaker Farah Khan being good friends of the three reigning Khans fails to bring them together on-screen.

In an interview with a leading daily Farah said that she thinks even God can’t bring the three superstars together, “I think even God can’t bring them together so I am not even attempting that.”
She added, “Let’s see, +fingers crossed, if I’m able to cast Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir +together, it’ll be fabulous. Chances are less but may be some day I might just get lucky, so never say no.”

Farah also revealed that she failed to reunite the three Khans for the title song of ‘Om Shanti Om’ way back in 2007. “I tried to bring them together eight years back for the title track of Om Shanti Om but even that didn’t happen”, added Farah.
Recently, during ‘Aap Ki Adalat’ 21 year celebrations, host Rajat Sharma successfully brought all the three Khans together on the same platform.