55199b9a554deimage - Anushka Sharma Won't Act in Her Next Production Venture
Anushka Sharma and brother Karnesh Sharma have already zeroed in on the next production venture under their banner Clean Slate films. The movie will be directed by Akshat Verma, who previously made the comedy "Delhi Belly."

Despite all the praise that has come her way for her acting in the her first production "NH10," Anushka won't be acting in Verma's movie. She will only be involved as a producer. The casting process for the film has already begun.

Apparently Anushka's production house in working on two projects at the moment and Verma's film was finalized last year, even before "NH10" got completed. Anushka was confident about producing her next two films irrespective of the fate of "NH10."

"We have one project which is a much smaller film. I would not be acting in it because it does not require me at all. It does not need somebody like me in the film. Then, there's another film where I might be acting in. So it depends. As of now, we have these two projects in mind. Taking corners or taking the easy way out by saying that 'Main hi har film mein act kar leti hoon' is not what we are going to do. Jahaan pe zaroorat hai, wahaan act kar loongi (will act wherever needed),' said Anushka, in an interview to DNA.