PM David Cameron says Islamist extremists have declared war on Britain
IM, Email, and Social Networks in one easy to use application!
David Cameron has said that Islamist extremists "have declared war on Britain and they are attacking our people at home and overseas".The Prime Minister pledged a "full spectrum" response to the massacre which has left up to 30 British people dead.Read: David Cameron - 'We will not give up our way of life or cower in the face of terrorism'Mr Cameron, who was speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, said: "We are a target. "Frankly, we cannot hide from this thinking if you step back you become less of a target. "They are attacking our way of life and what we stand for, and so we have to stand united with those that share our values."
- Leicester City star Marc Albrighton's partner tweets PM after her mum dies in Tunisian massacre
- Neighbours shocked at Leicester couple missing after Tunisian gun massacre
- 'Mum-in-law' of Leicester City star Marc Albrighton confirmed dead in Tunisian gun massacre
- Leicester couple tell how they were in Sousse on day of Tunisian gun massacre
- Can you legally break a car window to rescue a dog?
He said that Home Secretary Theresa May had gone to Tunisia to see what more the British government could do to help the investigation into the gun attack.