Hyderabadi Ando ka Salan
- Eggs boiled 6
- Onions 2 medium size
- Tomatoes 1 large
- Dry coconut powder 3 tbsp full
- Coriander powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Zeera powder 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp full
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 2 tsp
- Curry leaves 10+10
- Zeera 1 tsp
- Whole red chilies 4
- Tamrind Juice 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Green chilies 3
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Make few slits on hard boiled eggs and keep aside.
- Make a very fine paste of onions, tomato, coconut pdr, coriander pdr, cumin pdr and 10 curry leaves.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add cumin, whole chillies and 10 curry leaves. Let it splutter for a min, dont let it burn.
- Now add paste which we made above, stir for a min, add turmeric, red chilli pdr, salt and ginger-garlic paste. Bhunofry for few mins.
- Add boiled eggs and again bhunofry till you see oil at the edges of saucepan.
- Next add tamrind juice, little water adjusting the consistency as required. Add chopped coriander leaves and green chilies, let it cook on low flame for 10-15 mins.
- Serve hot with plain white rice.