Kia hal hain sub k
main soch rahe hon k main MObile per whatsapp per aik group banao jis main app sub SD wale add ho jaye ..kio k koi b yaha se ghaib hojata hai tu hamain pata he nahi chalta k wo kha hia ..khairyat se hain k nai..koi khabar nahi milti islye main chahti hon k main sub k contact main ajao ..sub apni khair khabar mujhe detey rahain ...grp main jo log nahi add hona chahey gy un ko alag rakh lia jaye ga islye jo jo add hona chahta hai wo mujhe apna no send kardain
mera tu haina u pas already larkiun ka alag bana'na
Mujhe Bhi Add Kar Do WhatsApp Group Main
پھر یوں ہوا کے درد مجھے راس آ گیا
no de oyee
Thank you madam for taking this initiative... Smart phones are owned by almost everyone nowadays and WhatsApp is an APP which is used commonly almost everyone who owns a smart phone, therefore, this is good medium to get connected and knowing about everyone wellbeing. ALHAMDULLILAH. This can also be used for sharing some information but you have advice all members to use it only for 'sharing information' and good information not making it like a 'Facebook' and other social media where authenticity of the information is always questioned.
I would love to be a part of this group and will add you now in my WhatsApp, as an ADMIN I wish that you control the group members and let everyone respect the privacy of all other members. I got @sheem; point that why she is insisting to make it a FEMALE only group because of the fear that our male members might try to get too personal with female members which I believe should be avoided.
Therefore, before you announce and introduce this group, please detail down the policies everyone should follow in order to keep this group as respectful and as flexible as possible, we surely want to get connected and know the importance of 'todays fast communication mediums' and it should be followed with all due respect. Social connection proved to be dangerous too specially for Female members it is a very hard decision to make.
Some of the point I can think of:
- Please share only authentic information.
- Please respect the privacy of the other members in the group.
- Please avoid posting vulgur, adult joke as everyone must be respected.
- Please do not post something which can be considered as hate statement and can hurt someone feelings such as the information related to political groups, cast, religion, faith, believe etc.
- Don't approach strangers and ask them to be friends, you will quickly lose credibility and your so-called 'friends.'
- Pick a screen name that represents you well. Don't call yourself 'Loser1' unless you want to be known by that name.
- Don't send out requests for birthdays, invitations to play games or other timewasters for those using the group.
- Check out the people who want to follow you or be your friend. Your mother was right when she said that people will judge you by the words you keep
- If someone does not want to be your friend, accept their decision gracefully. They have the right to make that choice and you have to accept it.
- Never post when you're overly-tired, jet lagged, angry or upset.
Dear @sheem; and @naz; please review the above and update any other point and make a POLICY which everyone must AGREE before connecting to this GROUP.
May ALLAH SWT light and guide our ways, amen.
Last edited by thefire1; 28-06-2016 at 12:16 PM.
aik tu itni english yeh larka bolta hia
yaar sub wadey wadey hy sub ko pata hona chahye policies ka
or hum kisi anjaan member ko shamil he naih karey gy
old members k liye he hoga yeh grp