Let’s admit Facebook is now one of the most visited sites by us everyday, at least it is for me. I might not visit some website if I am busy but I make sure to visit Facebook everyday to see what’s happening. For some people it is nothing more than a time wasting activity and hence should be used minimally. Well, that’s up to you if you should visit it or not but here’s something that will actually help you to count and analyze how much time you actually spend on Facebook each day.

Here is a simple and free tool called as TimeRabbit which helps you monitor your daily Facebook activities for time and lets you know for how long you have used it today, yesterday, and since the time the tool had been there in your system. Using these stats you can analyze how often you visit Facebook and to see if you are actually using it more than you should or not.
timerabbit time on facebook today - Check How Much Time you Spend on Facebook Daily

As you can see in the screenshot above, analyzing the tool is very simple as it provides you the data straight forward and lets you know how long you have been using the Facebook today. The tool monitors all the browsers in your system including Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE (not including IE 10 though). Moreover the tool only counts the time when the Facebook tab is active and not when you are working on some other tab.
timerabbit time on facebook - Check How Much Time you Spend on Facebook Daily

If you click on the Stats button on the top of the tool, then you can find out your usage time for today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month and also last month. The Settings button lets you configure when you wish the start day of the week as Monday or Sunday.
The tool is pretty simple to use and a good way to accurately monitor your Facebook usage on a real time basis. It works well on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8

Download TimeRabbit