SCOOP 600x750 - This hunk just CONFIRMED he’s a part of Salman Khan’s show!
TV hunk Mayur Verma, best known for playing the role of Bunny in Jeannie and Juju and Kartik Malhotra in Swaragini, has confirmed his participation in Bigg Boss 10. Last season, his ex girl friend and Qubool Hai fame Marina Kuwar had appeared as a wild card entry on the show. If you are finding it difficult to recollect her name, let me tell you we are talking about the same girl who set our tongues wagging with her lap dance, which was a part of her lust task.

Confirming his entry into the house, Mayur Verma commented “I have been selected as a contestant in upcoming Bigg Boss 10. Last year in season 9, I had been nominated as a wild card contestant, however as it was right after my break up with Marina, I thought of refraining from sharing same screen space. But this time, I am very much looking forward to being on the show.”
mayur verma - This hunk just CONFIRMED he’s a part of Salman Khan’s show!

Mayur Verma, who has also played the character of Pathan in Jaanbaaz Sindabaad, is a fitness enthusiast and works really hard to maintain his body. His innocent face and +++y body seems like a deadly combination. He is surely going to be a visual treat for the viewers, if nothing else.

We had told you earlier that this time Bigg Boss has opened its doors to the commoners, 8 of them would enter the house along with 6 celebrities. While many names have come up till now, none of them have been confirmed yet.

The premiere episode of Bigg Boss will be telecasted on October 16, Sunday at 9pm. The regular episodes will begin from October 17, Monday-Friday at 10: 30 PM. Taking Krishnadasi’s slot on weekdays and replacing Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 on weekends, Bigg Boss has retained its last year’s time slot. This means Salman Khan’s show will have to fight out with Sony’s The Kapil Sharma Show, Zee TV’s Brahmarakshas and &TV’s The Voice India Kids. With its latest twist of having commoners on board, it will be interesting to see whether Bigg Boss will be able to win this battle or not.