Thread: I will never do 'Bigg Boss': Jennifer Winget

Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9506 Thread(s)

Thumbs up I will never do 'Bigg Boss': Jennifer Winget

2016 10largeimg07 Oct 2016 150229867 - I will never do 'Bigg Boss': Jennifer Winget
    Bigg Boss may have worked as a career move for many Indian TV artistes but actress Jennifer Winget says it is not her cup of tea.

Bigg Boss is coming with its 10th season soon on TV from October 16, when asked if given a chance would she ever like to enter the house, Jennifer said, "No. Never. I won't do that ever. I think it's not my cup of tea."

The 31-year-old star is currently looking forward to the the telecast of her new show Beyhadh on Sony from October 11.

"I have never been so excited in my life because it's such a different show and I'm playing a character like this for the first time. I hope this show also adds another feather to my cap."

Jennifer may be popular among her fans for her sweet and subtle roles on TV, but the actress now would like to try her hands at performing action.

"I would now like to venture into action. I have not done action so far. I would really like to give it a try," she said.

The actress, known for hit fiction dramas on the small screen including Dill Mill Gayye, Saraswatichandra and Kasautii Zindagii Kay, however, does not watch daily soaps.

"I don't watch daily soap. I've never seen my shows as well except for the scenes in which I really want to improve something or correct something. I like watching comedy shows. I only watch comedy or action," she said.
    162B112B142B 2B1 - I will never do 'Bigg Boss': Jennifer Winget

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10263 Thread(s)

Haaa kiu aaj jati yeh v

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk