bigg boss 10 chetan 759 - This is the reason why Chetan Bhagat won’t watch Bigg Boss 10

Chetan Bhagat is here with his new book, One Indian Girl. An author for the last 12 years, his first book was Five Point Someone. Chetan’s books surely have a lot of masala and most of them have been turned into films. But, at the time when the whole world is going gaga about the soon-te-be premiered, Salman Khan-hosted reality show Bigg Boss 10, Chetan is just not excited. Rather he feels that he just can’t watch Bigg Boss.

The writer, who has taken an unfamiliar route with his new book, shared with indianexpress.com that he tried to watch Bigg Boss but just couldn’t take it. “I have really tried watching Bigg Boss. And I do not claim to be a very sophisticated guy as such but Bigg Boss is not my scene, ” says Chetan Bhagat.
Well, Chetan we have nothing o comment on this.
Other buzz around Bigg Boss 10 and its prospective celeb contestants is that Meghna Naidu is reportedly in the running. Yes! the item girl featured in 2000’s remixed version song, ‘Kaliyo Ka Chaman’, was reportedly approached by Colors to be a part of Bigg Boss Season 10.
meghna 759 - This is the reason why Chetan Bhagat won’t watch Bigg Boss 10

Meghna Naidu is said to be a confirmed Bigg Boss 10 participant unless she decides to back out.
As per reports, she is pretty excited about the offer. Meghna is said to be a confirmed Bigg Boss 10 participant unless she decides to back out in the next four days.