Thread: Interview: Malaika Arora Khan

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

wink Interview: Malaika Arora Khan

31malaika arora - Interview: Malaika Arora Khan

Malaika Arora Khan is proving there are many strings to her bow. The wife and mother has been seen showing off her electrifying dance moves and now she’s even playing a full role, lighting up the screen in EMI.

What’s it like juggling motherhood with your career?
    I have been doing this for quite some time. Thankfully, EMI has been very convenient. It worked well with my schedule and I am glad to have been a part of it. As for juggling my job and family life, things are moving smoothly. My son is used to the fact he has working parents, and seeing us on television. All in all, I’m not complaining, I have been very lucky.

Is it true Arjun Rampal had to convince you to accept the EMI role?
    Yes, because this wasn’t something I thought I’d be doing. I did need a bit of convincing, and Arjun was very sweet to do so. He had this little barter system. He said, ‘You teach me to dance and I will show you a few nuances of acting’. I had a great time, the whole experience was fabulous.

How has your journey been so far?
    The journey has been amazing, and it continues to be amazing. I am grateful for all that I have received from this industry. I have had my fair share of ups and downs, disappointments and nerves, but I seem to have been very lucky. You could say that I have been destiny’s child!

Tell us something we don’t know about your co-star Arjun.
    I shot my scenes and sung with Arjun, and I have to say that he is just a great and wonderful guy. I have always thought he’s one of the best looking men on the screen today, and I am really happy I got the chance to work with him.

What fun things do you and your son Arhaan like to do?
    We love spending time together. We love going out to birthday parties or swimming, but I also love sitting doing his homework with him. We really bond over that. It’s the cutest thing when we dance together; he puts on music, makes me dance, and then imitates me.

Do you and Amrita give each other sisterly advice?
    Of course! We are typical girly sisters. We go to the gym together, share our clothes, borrow each other’s stuff, gossip and irritate each other. But we love each other endlessly. When I joined MTV, Amrita followed, and when I got a break into modeling, she did too. We’ve always been together; there has never been any kind of sibling rivalry as people might expect.

What are the best things about being married to Arbaaz?
    He is very flexible, secure and stable. He lets me be the person that I am. He was the same before and after marriage.

Are you planning to sign any other films?
    I have had a couple of nice offers, but I don’t plan my life. If things have to happen, they will happen.

Any marriage advice for the younger generation?

Arranged marriages are so common in our country, you have to remember everyone is different. I think it’s very important to be friends first, give each other space, trust each other, and stand by your partner through thick and thin.

Why is being a mother the best thing in the world?
    A child teaches you to be more patient and tolerant. Then there is the happiness you get from being a mother, which cannot be matched. And the unconditional love a child has for its mother is amazing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2881 Thread(s)

Default Re: Interview: Malaika Arora Khan

Thankx 4 sharing
    2112kjd - Interview: Malaika Arora Khan​

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5939 Thread(s)

Default Re: Interview: Malaika Arora Khan

kafi lucky hai husband bht acha hai

8bffd51cd2705b99335ce635a13dbb09 zps81c9bfed - Interview: Malaika Arora Khan

..!!