Thread: Moon Textile Pvt Ltd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Moon Textile Pvt Ltd

Moon Textile pvt limited is working in the manufacturing in the ladies lawn printed suits since 1980. Over this renowned forum we would like to take the opportunity to share our latest lawn collection of our industry. The purpose to post the pictures of our new lawn collection is not to advertise myself or my company here. As admin of the forum knows very well that now a days social media like facebook, twitter linkedinn then Google plus is very easy to introduce our new lawn designs for the year 2018.
    Dear Admin Your forum is really fascinating me because you organized your forum posts in such a wonderful way that I cannot restrict myself to post the latest collection of lawn suits pictures.
    The Main Traits of lawn collections are

1. Our lawn Fabric quality is awesome.
    2. Colors of our lawn prints are guaranteed.
    3. Our price range of lawn collection is unbelievable very cheap & affordable. The proof of this statement is that we are top seller over Daraz.pk you can check our performance by click over this link of Daraz.pk & also check our facebook page where the millions of people like our page and thousands are followers.
    4. We are truly master in producing lawn collection of all kind likewise printed lawn collections, Then embroidered lawn collection in complete three piece lawn suits over quality lawn fabric. Our collection is with various duppatas.
    5. Some of our collections contain lawn duppata, few in chiffon duppata we also have embroidered lawn collection by the designer Sharjeel of our own company.

6 – Moon textile also deals in designer lawn replica collection for the year 2018. You can grab the best designs in lawn fabric of all famous designers like Asim jofa, Sana safinaz, Gul ahmad, Carizma we only deals in master copies with wonderful embroidery and awesome lawn printed fabric.
    Here I am going to introduce our new collection for the year 2018
    Sohni lawn- Three piece lawn printed suits with lawn duppta. Our first Catalog of the year 2018 collection of lawn contain 45 designs and each designs have three colors each. You can buy online as well over our Facebook page website and even at our darz shop.
    103 B?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd117 A?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd117 B?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd121 A?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd121 C?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd121 B?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd110 A?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd103 C?fit3502C525 - Moon Textile Pvt Ltd
    Last edited by hnoor77; 19-12-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    NOOR

Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    210 Thread(s)

:-)
    (-: Bol Kay Lab Aazaad Hai'n Teray :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AOA, I want to buy your catalog but I have some questions first kindly reply me.

1. When did Moon Textile is going to introduce 2018 collection of printed suits?

2. Number of Suit in per catalog?

3. Somone also tells me that Moon Textile is also manufacturing designers replicas, really? If Yes which brands are more popular in Pakistan? What would be the Price domain?

4. If we buy the whole catalog of printed lawn suits, what will be discount on that?

5. I am also interested in buying embroidered or digital prints lawn Kurtis at the minimum price with export quality fabric. If you have some then please share them.

6. As every industry has it's retail shop does Moon Textile also have a shop or not?

7.Do you deal with COD in Pakistan and at the international gateway by using PayPal system?

8. Show me the easy way that how can I import the new catalog of Lawn Suits 2018 in Uk & India?

9. In fact, My friend shows me your stitching quality and if I want them in Stitch form what would be your cost of stitching if I buy in bulk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Moon Textile Pvt Ltd

Thanks for sharing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Moon Textile Pvt Ltd

thanks for sharing its lovely