Letís see how can you install tweetdeck on ubuntu
As You tweetdeck is an adobe air application so you will need to first install adobe air runtime on ubuntu
Installing Adobe Air On Ubuntu
1. Download Adobe Air for Linux from the url given below
2. After Downloading place the file named adobeair_linux_al_033108.bin
in a any newly created folder by you.
3. Right click on the file adobeair_linux_al_033108.bin
and select properties, now click the permissions tab and check the box which says Allow executing file as program.
4. Copy the file adobeair_linux_al_033108.bin
in home folder in ubuntu.
5. now, open terminal and type the following command
chmod +x adobeair_linux_a1_033108.bin
type this command now to run it to get installed
6. This will install adobe air on your ubuntu linux, now you can downlaod any adobe air applications including tweetdeck.
Installing TweetDeck On Ubuntu
After Installation of Adobe Air, downlaod tweetdeck from the url below, double click to install it