Calling Samsung i8510 INNOV8 a true imaging powerhouse wonít be wrong courtesy its brilliant 8 mega pixel autofocus camera and the very reliable latest Symbian OS. Just looking at the wide range of features Samsung i8510 INNOV8 has to offer, it almost certain that Samsung i8510 INNOV8 wonít go unnoticed. This stylish slider phone from Samsung has all the qualities required to give all the other leading mobile companies a run for their money, however it will be too early to say this. Keeping the focus on the imaging powerhouse, Samsung has not forgot about the need of better music phones in todayís market and Samsung i8510 INNOV8 provides the combo of both.
Features of Samsung i8510 INNOV8:
1. Samsung i8510 INNOV8 is a slider type phone which has a 2.8″ TFT QVGA display which can resolve upto 16 million colours clearly.
2. Samsung i8510 INNOV8 has an 8MP which is stuffed with features and features and more features including image stabilization and blink, smile, and face detection for the kind of photos you want to click. Another integrated feature is that you can geotag the pictures you take from camera using the built in GPS receiver of Samsung i8510 INNOV8
3. Itís much of camera, coming to the music specs of the phone, Samsung i8510 INNOV8 has a built in 16GB memory which can also be extended by inserting a micro SD card. Samsung i8510 INNOV8 has a built in FM with a reasonably good sound clarity accompanied by the 3D surround sound feature.
4. The list is not over yet, Samsung boasts of Samsung i8510 INNOV8 as their first being S60-powered to feature quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz), and dual-band UMTS/HSDPA (900/2100MHz).
5. The other feature include 128 MB RAM, Built-in GPS with A-GPS functionality, Built-in accelerometer for UI auto-rotation, TV out, USB and Bluetooth v2.0, DivX support.
There is no information about the price of the phone yet but one thing can be assured that this powerhouse from Samsung will not be a disappointment.