Configure wireless in ubuntu with broadcom wireless adapter.
Wireless configuration on ubuntu depends on the wireless network adapter you have.
Letís see how can you configure wi fi in ubuntu with broadcom wireless adapter
In order to configure wi fi on broadcom wireless adpater on your laptop you will need enable it first under hardware drivers and then configure it to run properly.
1. Go to system >> administration >>* hardware drivers
2. Ubuntu will start scanning your drivers and will show you broadcom STA wireless driver
3. Click on broadcom STA wireless driver
to select and press Activate
4. Now Click on the network symbol on the right hand top corner and you should see a drop down menu of all the available Wireless networks
5. After selecting the wireless network enter the name of the network and select the security type if required