It must have happened with you that while surfing you come across a file that you think will be of use to you but donít download it and leave it for future download if the need is felt. Then one fine day when you start looking for the link, you are just not able to find it; this problem will be solved by an iphone application called HistoryDL.
HistoryDL allows you to browse your history and select the links you want to visit or the files you want to download to your iphone. Itís like getting full access to your safari web browser.
By default the download location is /var/root/Media/EBooks/ but you can change this by simply editing the savepath.txt located in HistoryDL.app.
1. Download HistoryDL in your iphone and browse in your installed files folder for this application.
2. Run the application and navigate to any website from the history which appears on your screen.
3. You screen will now displays the direct download links and you can choose from all those download links, the one you wish to download.
4. To get the download started you just need to click on them and wait for the download to get completed. The idea behind the application is very nice but I doubt the utility of the application as there will be hardly any day when you will require browsing your history to find links to the files. The probability that you wonít be able to find the links again is very less. So just for remembering the links you visited, wasting the precious RAM is useless.
5. To find the download files, press the home key and navigate to HistoryDL. Browse into the download folder to find the download files. As already said the download location can be changes easily.