11 BRILLIANT Makeovers Ideas
1. Add a tea table in your bedroom. It will provide an intimate space for conversation or individual reflection.
2. If you don't have enough space, a reading nook or comfortable lounger provides a quiet space for escape.
3. Add a beautiful painting in your bedroom, opposite your bed, that you can see it the second you open your eyes.
4. Clear the clutter. Buy new things for your home only after you have created space for it.
5. Have a focal point in each room and plan accordingly. For instance, in the living room, the centre table could be the main attraction.
6. Upholster your sofa, instead of getting a new one. Or just have new slip covers for a new look.
7. Change your curtains or add a variety of cushions for that extra dash of colour that gives an edge to your settings.
8. Add a variety of mirrors. They come in incredibly beautiful shapes and sizes.
9. A large potted plant will lend a dramatic look to your living room.
10. Change your lamp-shades, or just buy a new fancy looking light.
11. Invest in a good painting.