MiniBlaster is a mobile phone game. The game provides the user with a very good gaming experience. The game has been developed For Nokia Series 60 Phones for example 6670, 6630, E70 and N-GAGE. A single user or multi user can play the game. If more is more than one user, they connect via Bluetooth. The game is based on a previously popular game Bomber Man. Three versions of the game have been released so far.
New Version Screenshot:
The system requirements are:
• It works well with Nokia series 60 smart phones.
• It requires Symbian Operating System for its operation.
The key features of the application are:
• The game provides you with a classic arcade feel.
• The game is available in English, Swedish and Finish.
• The game is a heavy one and may consume large resources. It may also run a bit slow. To increase the speed try closing the applications like music player, web browser etc.
• The clients running the game may experience some lag and the game may run a bit slow.
• The third edition setup is self-signed. If this is not the case then you need to open application manager inside the phone, go to settings and set the software installation to all and disable the online certificate check.
• When the game is running try and close all the unnecessary applications.
Old Version Screenshot:
The setup required for installing the game can be downloaded free of cost. The download link for Mini Blaster for symbian operating system third edition is given below:
You can also download the first and second edition from the link provided below:
Download*first and second edition
Overall, it is a fun game to play with friends .The clients are connected via Bluetooth. The clients may experience some lag though and the game may run a bit slow if other applications are running.