BlueStarter is a mobile phone application. The application is a very interesting one. It triggers or starts an application when it senses or discovers a Bluetooth device in its vicinity although the Bluetooth device has to be first configured. The Bluetooth device provides the trigger. The application is very fast and easy to use.
For example, you can start your GPS navigation system or a music player.
The system requirements for running the application are:
• It runs on Windows Mobile Smart phones.
• The supported versions are 5/6/6.1
The key features of the BlueStarter application are:
• It a lightweight application and utilizes very less system resources.
• It starts a selected application when it discovers a Bluetooth device in its vicinity.
• The Bluetooth device selected has to be configured first.
• You can select the application that will be started upon the discovery of a Bluetooth device.
• You can also provided the Application Arguments .The usage of this feature is optional.
• You can also perform a test to check if the application is working properly. You can perform the test by clicking on the test button.
• You can save the changes made.
The application can work in two modes:
• Wake up mode or the power mode: It is started when the user presses the power button.
• Timing mode: If you set, the time too less it will lead to more power consumption.
The setup required for installing the application can be downloaded free of cost. The download link for BlueStarter application is given below:
Overall, it is an interesting application that allows you to run any application installed inside your phone when a Bluetooth device is sensed in the vicinity.