Light Control is an application program. It is used to control the lights of the keyboard and that of the screen. With the help of light control application, you can specify the time for which the backlight remains on. You can also completely it shut it off. You can keep the backlight on while reading a large piece of document and you need not switch on the backlight repeatedly. This application helps significantly in conserving power and increasing battery life.
The key features of the application are:
• By changing the time for which the backlight remains on it is used as a FLASHLIGHT.
• It automatically keeps the backlight on during the night and switches it off in the day when it is not required.
• It helps in saving the battery and increases its life.
• You can also adjust the screen brightness.
• The lights of the screen and keyboard can be configured independently.
• You can configure the timeout period of the backlight. The time entered is in minutes.
• It has a very user-friendly interface and is very easy to use.
The system requirements are:
• It requires Symbian Operating System for its operation.
The setup required for installing the application can be downloaded free of cost. The download link for Light Control version 1.30for symbian operating system is given below:
Download for Light Control version 1.30for symbian
The latest version has removed the bugs that were present in the earlier versions for example it has changed the value of default brightness to a more suitable one. While using the application some people have reported problems with the certificates.
Overall, it is a good application that helps in saving power.