pyWuzzler is a mobile phone game. The game makes use of acceleration sensor of Nokia n95 handsets. Instead of showing the whole soccer table, it shows the two attacking players and the goalkeeper. The aim of the game is to score as many goals as possible. The user has controls for the two attacking players (RED) and Artificial Intelligence has the controls of the goalkeeper (BLUE). Artificial Intelligence is used to make the game more difficult. It makes it tough for the players to score goals.
The rules and controls of the game are:
• It uses the accelerometer of the mobile to take control of the players.
• It makes use of physics to determine the angle at which the ball is reflected back from walls, players and the goalkeeper.
• Until the shot at the goal is taken, the ball can be passed horizontally between the two attacking players.
• The ball is set to its original position once the speed goes down below a certain minimum level or it goes behind the two attacking players.
• The inclination of the mobile is used to control the two red players. The red players can be moved by a sideways change in the inclination of the mobile.
• To make a shot toward the goal the mobile should be turned quickly.
• It also shows you the frames per second, goals scored, and the time remaining.
The system requirements are:
• It requires the acceleration sensor of Nokia 95.
• It requires Symbian 3x Operating System with python installed for its operation.
• The game should be installed on the same drive as the operating system.
The setup required for installing the game can be downloaded free of cost from the download link given below.
Download pyWuzzler for Symbian