With the increasing use of sms service and the ever decreasing sms rates by the service provider, people are becoming increasingly dependent on the messaging service. So there is a need for a perfect and fast inbuilt messaging application but sadly it is not the case with most of the mobile phones where the inherent sms application is not so good and becomes sluggish once you have chunk of stored messages.
The solution to this problem is a Symbian application called SMS Diary which helps you in managing your mobile phone sms and store them in your pc so that you can free you phone memory. Moreover this sms application is also very fast and provides a huge number of features which will be of utmost use to all the sms buffs.
Features of SMS Diary:
• Once you install SMS Diary in your mobile phone, it automatically reads the sent and received messages and converts them into html files which you can easily transfer to your pc and store them there.
• The stored html files can be open and read from pc also.
How to use SMS Diary:
• When you install the application, there will be 3 options listed on the main screen namely Cancel, Start and Exit.
• The application is very easy to use and understand since there are no complex menus or icons, you just need to clink on the start option and your SMS Diary will be created automatically.
• Once the scan is complete, the program creates 3 files which include information about the number of messages you have sent and received, all the messages sorted by data and sorted by name respectively.
SMS Diary, in very simple words provides you with the option of keeping your inbox clean and at the same time having full access to the previous messages.
Download SMS Diary