Thread: Monitor Hurricane On Your iPhone

Islamabad, UK
    548 Post(s)
    9504 Thread(s)
    candel Monitor Hurricane On Your iPhone

i - Monitor Hurricane On Your iPhone

It’s not that the name of the application is that big, it’s actually a combination of the name of the developers and the name of the application. Tracking The Eye is a weather monitoring or rather hurricane monitoring application which is developed by hurricane software.

27 208x300 - Monitor Hurricane On Your iPhone
    The part of the world where we live in, I don’t think it’s much of a use but commenting on the design and functionality of the application, I would say, its spot on. This tiny little .7mb iphone application has it all in it for giving you hurricane update day in and day out. Well, what Tracking The Eye actually does is it gives you the coordinates of the hurricane upto as much accuracy as it can be achieved by a freeware application. But this does not mean that the information is not reliable, infact the information is displayed on reasonably high resolution maps.
    Features of Tracking The Eye:

• Tracking The Eye gives the most recent coordinates of the currently active storm and other data regarding it.
    • It also shows the distance of the hurricane from your current location on the map and the distance is displayed in miles.
    • For all those who are more curious to know, this application also streams in the satellite images of the hurricane.
    • You can also get to know other factors such as the wind speed in miles and the air pressure in millibars and much more.
    • You can also get access to the historical data about the storms in that region over the past few years.

• The application is Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
    • Your iphone also needs to be upgraded to version 2.1

Download Tracking The Eye
    20162B 2B1 - Monitor Hurricane On Your iPhone

Karachi, Pakistan, Pakistan
    408 Post(s)
    9084 Thread(s)
    Default Re: Monitor Hurricane On Your iPhone

nice shairng