Web Viewer is a windows mobile phone application which is actually a web browser developed especially for the same platform. This browser for WM phones was actually developed to provide features such as tabbed web browsing integrated with a very powerful site optimization for mobile phones so that you don’t really consume much of the bandwidth.
Features of Web Viewer for Windows Mobile:
• The firs and the best part about this WM web browser is the tabbed interface which provides you with the ease so that you don’t have to switch between different windows when browsing more than one page.
• You also have the feature of opening the new link in different tab or in different window. Moreover you can also select the option of opening the link in background in the same window so that the control remains on the same page until the new page is completely opened.
• You also have the full screen mode and the option to hide the tabs so that you get more web page viewing area.
• One feature which I really liked is that it keeps remembering the last tabs you opened. This means that even if you have closed the tab, it will still remember the tabs the urls typed in the browser. You can customize the settings to your wish as to how many urls you want to remembered etc.
• It also supports landscape and portrait view mode.
• You can also view the source and at the same time customize external viewer/editor.
• This program has been developed using Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0.7045.0, which is required to run it.
Download .NET Compact Framework 2.0.7045.0
Download Web Viewer for Windows Mobile