1 cup corn flour6 cups water- - ice water- - crushed ice
- Make kulfi. and keep frozen.
- Make faluda:
- In a medium heavy based skillet stir together water and corn flour until dissolved. Put the corn flour mixture on low heat and stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- Simmer the mixture for 8-10 minutes and then increase the heat to medium and cook until the mixture is very thick, about 15 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and tightly cover with cling paper or aluminum foil to prevent the scum forming on the surface. Keep aside until warm.
- Fill the faluda machine with corn flour mixture and press the faluda into ice cold water. Alternatively fill the piping bag fitted with a writing piping nozzle and squeeze long threads into a large bowl filled with ice cold water. Cover and refrigerate until use.
- To serve faluda:
- Arrange 6 soup bowls in a tray, add two scoops of kulfi into each bowl and then top with 2 tablespoons of crushed ice, 4 tablespoons reserved milk mixture and 3-4 tablespoons of faluda threads. Sprinkle crushed pistachio and serve immediately.
my so fav
woow very nice sharing
mere ko bohot pasand hai