Thread: Salling Clicker - Free Blutooth Remote Control App

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

candel Salling Clicker - Free Blutooth Remote Control App

i - Salling Clicker - Free Blutooth Remote Control App

With the increasing use of mobile phones or so called smartphones, the demand of new and latest facilities and features is mounting high. The desire to control everything from your mobile phone is increasing and one such application which controls a huge part of your PC and MACs is Salling Clicker. To describe Salling Clicker in as few words as possible, I would say it is a simple Bluetooth remote control but it’s a lot more than that.

325 - Salling Clicker - Free Blutooth Remote Control App

The application is divided into 2 parts, one which is installed in your PC and the other resides in your smartphone. As far as the compatibility issues are concerned let me tell you that right now only a Series 60 and UIQ version is available. However a version for all the communicator mobile phones and N-Gage will be released soon.

414 300x288 - Salling Clicker - Free Blutooth Remote Control App

To talk about the desktop part of the application, I must say it is really user friendly and very well organized. With this part of the application you can add all the application which you want to control via your handy Bluetooth remote. You just need to pair your mobile phone with this application once and you are all set to go. If you have Bluetooth enabled in your PC, then as soon as your device is notice in the vicinity, Salling Clicker will show up so that you don’t have to pair up again and again.

57 195x300 - Salling Clicker - Free Blutooth Remote Control App

There are some really interesting features of this application like for instance if you are watching a movie and suddenly your phone rings up, then the video will be paused until you finish your call and it will resume afterwards when you hang up. There is a constant transmission and reception of data over Bluetooth between both the modules which lend this application superb functionality. But at the same time it simple eats up your mobile phone battery due to constant and active Bluetooth connection.

Download Salling Clicker

Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)

Default Re: Salling Clicker - Free Blutooth Remote Control

صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے