Thread: iDie - Calculate Your Death Time On Your iPhone

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

candel iDie - Calculate Your Death Time On Your iPhone

i - iDie - Calculate Your Death Time On Your iPhone

iDie is an iphone application and is available free of cost but what this application does is quite useless. I really can’t see any need of the application other than bursting out some laughs. What this application does is that it tells you when you are going to die. If you ever wanted to know that then this application is for you but I don’t think there is anybody that stupid to believe in the date predicted by this application called iDie.

img 00036 - iDie - Calculate Your Death Time On Your iPhone

The application is released as a free version with a very catchy tag line as well, which is “Get it Now, before you’re dead”!How this application basically works is by using the prediction algorithm which actually calculates your death date by using the average life span of an individual. It asks you to enter your birth date and then on the basis of the algorithm it figures out your death date. How stupid is that for an application. I really can’t see any utility of this application except putting it as under fun applications.

As soon as you install the application, there are quite certain vibes which say that this application lacks quite a lot of features. How can it calculate the lifespan of an arbitrary individual without even considering the various factors such as geographic conditions, health, diet and many other factors which directly influence the health of an individual. Personally speaking, this application would have been a little better and more interesting if all these factors were also put under consideration and the results were more practical and logical.

If all the above said improvements and some more innovative improvements are done, then I can see this application doing good. Lets hope the developer understand the need of the situation and fixes it up

Download iDie

Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)

Default Re: iDie - Calculate Your Death Time On Your iPhon

lolz yehe kasr reh gaye thi
    صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے