Thread: Forbidden 2 u... 2 sisters in wedlock at same time

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

candel Forbidden 2 u... 2 sisters in wedlock at same time

bismillah - Forbidden 2 u... 2 sisters in wedlock at same time
    Q. I am in a very in explainable situation now as I am in deep love with my wife and simultaneously I am in very much love with her elder real sister. Though she is married but as her husband doesn't take care of her and her 2 kids properly in order to give her shelter and support plus. Since I love her and like her very much I want to marry her. Is it possible to marry her keeping my wife in my wed lock also???

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

bismillah - Forbidden 2 u... 2 sisters in wedlock at same time

4 23 - Forbidden 2 u... 2 sisters in wedlock at same time

"Forbidden to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster mothers who ++++led you, your foster milk ++++ling sisters, your wives' mothers, your stepdaughters under your guardianship, born of your wives unto whom you have gone in -- but there is no sin on you if you have not gone in unto them (to marry their daughters), -- the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins, and two sisters in wedlock at the same time, except for what has already passed; verily, Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.)" --- (Surah An-Nisaa: 23)

Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible to marry them at the same time, because they are sisters, regardless of whether they share the same father and mother, or they have only one parent in common, because of the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):
    "Forbidden to you (for marriage) are: two sisters in wedlock at the same time, except for what has already passed" [al-Nisaa' 4:23]

It was reported from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that "the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade marrying a woman then her paternal aunt, or a paternal aunt then her brother's daughter, a woman then her maternal aunt, or a maternal aunt then her sister's daughter, or an older sister then the younger sister, or a younger sister then the older sister."(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 1045; Abu Dawood, no. 1768. Al-Tirmidhi said, it is hasan saheeh).

Fayrooz al-Daylami said: I came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allaah, I have become Muslim and I am married to two sisters.
    The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
    "Choose whichever of them you want [i.e., and divorce the other]." (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1048; Abu Dawood, 1915, et al.)

Answered By: Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Source: www.islamqa. com

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2881 Thread(s)

Default Re: Forbidden 2 u... 2 sisters in wedlock at same

THankx 4 sharing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)