Thread: Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

exclaim Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

i - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

Trouble:

In this article we are going to tell you a free of cost and effective way of recovering a corrupt MS Office or Open Office Document. This can happen to a lot of us that an office document, a spreadsheet or a presentation file just refuses to open. MS Office gives error saying “document can not be opened because there are problems with contents.” or saying “Word found unreadable Content in the document.”

MSworderror thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

unreadablecontentindocument thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office
    A friend of mine shown me a document she made on Linux laptop using Open Office. She emailed that document to herself and tried to open on some windows machine for printing it. But the document was not opening with MS office. It looked something like this when opened:

junlcharactersinworddocument thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

We will tell you how can you recover data from such documents for free.

Fix:

When I saw these unreadable machine codes, the idea that stuck my mind was that I needed something that is capable to read MS Office and Open Office and other office documents well. So the natural answer was Google Documents.

To recover such document, you try any of these two ways:

Using Gmail Mailbox

Email the document to your google account as an attachment (not compressed), and open the attached document as google document. You get an option right at the bottom of mail as seen in the snapshot below:

openasgoogledocument thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

This will open the document in a new window and open up most of the documents like MS Office document, excel sheets, presentations and Open office documents as well.

Upload Document To Google Docs

Open Google Docs Service and login using your Gmail id. On the interface of this service you can upload the document and open it there as seen in snapshot below:

uploadbuttoningoogledocs thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

uploadfilesingoogledocs thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

After the file is uploaded, it will open up in the browser itself as seen below:

googledocsisopened thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

Using the File menu you can download this file as a word file or a pdf file etc as seen below:

downloadfilefromgoogledocs thumb - Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Office

We hope you find these methods useful and easy. Please leave your suggestions and comments.

Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)

Default Re: Repair Corrupt MS Office Documents and Open Of

gud work
    keep sharing
    صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged