Thread: Younus captaincy can win Pak World Cup: Akhtar

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

Default Younus captaincy can win Pak World Cup: Akhtar

Younus captaincy can win Pak World Cup: Akhtar

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan speed star famously known as Rawalpindi Express Shoaib Akhter said on Tuesday Younus Khan is an incredible captain and Pakistan cricket team can turn World Cup winner under his remarkable leadership if he evenly displays steadiness in his batting and captaincy.

Talking to Geo News the fastest ever known bowler of world cricket Akhter said, “I utterly regret over being dropped from national squad in ODI matches against Bangladesh and Sri Lanka but vowed to soon become part of team in series against Australia after demonstrating up to mark performance in domestic one-day tournament here.”

“The confidence his captaincy has boosted among our players predicts that he will turn the best ever captain in the history of Pakistan cricket” Shoaib remarked adding, “His positive approach would surely help PCB form a competent squad before World Cup 2011.”

He said he called skipper on telephone and was contented to receive confidence Younus evolved in him, and informed that he was like his elder brother.

I am dying to offer major contributions from my side in the success of Pakistan cricket team, he vowed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Younus captaincy can win Pak World Cup: Akhtar

pehlay series to kissi say jeet loo

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5939 Thread(s)

Default Re: Younus captaincy can win Pak World Cup: Akhtar

haha

8bffd51cd2705b99335ce635a13dbb09 zps81c9bfed - Younus captaincy can win Pak World Cup: Akhtar

..!!