Thread: GeoTweeter - Tweet Your Geographical Location With

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

candel GeoTweeter - Tweet Your Geographical Location With

i - GeoTweeter - Tweet Your Geographical Location With

Oflate I have been writing about many twitter applications and one thing I discovered was that all are somewhat same but it’s not the case with GeoTweeter, it a twitter client with a difference. That’s fine that it has some additional features but at the same time GeoTweeter defeats the true purpose of a fully fledged twitter client. Since tweets are becoming part of the lives, I don’t think that people will like to use something that is fancy but not handy for them.

app geotweeter - GeoTweeter - Tweet Your Geographical Location With

I will put this application under the category of basic tweets sending application rather than a fully functional tweeter but it’s worth mentioning that GeoTweeter really does what it names indicate and that is geo tagging. Since its primary function can be seen as adding location info to your tweets, it uses the power of iphone’s GPS to send info about your location and also a map to all the outgoing tweets.

Once the tagging part is complete, you can also customize the tags and write any names, this will ensure that you remember where you have been. Moreover you can also add images and icons along with the name of the location to assist you in recalling the place. For instance you can add icon to mark a hospital, shopping centre etc. you can choose from a huge list of icons. The more you use it the more you come to know about the application. For instance not only you can upload the map to the place where you have been but at the same time you can also upload the images clicked of place where you are to tell your friends about the place.

But as I said it’s not a fully fledged twitter client and this is supported by the fact that you can’t check on your friends’ tweets or see who’s following you. Moreover the download of trail version is free but the download to the full version is costly.

Download GeoTweeter

WG8hBlABOG0 - GeoTweeter - Tweet Your Geographical Location With

Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)

Default Re: GeoTweeter - Tweet Your Geographical Location

صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged