Hair Growing Tips
- Eating a healthy diet. Avoid or cut back on smoking, drinking alcohol, caffeine and foods that are high in sugar or fat. These are all bad for your body, and will affect the condition of your hair.
- Allow your body to grow hair by giving yourself plenty of sleep and rest. Give yourself time to relax when you're feeling very stressed.
- Buy a good quality brush or comb - avoid cheap plastic brushes.
- Treat your hair carefully by avoiding any unnecessary brushing.
- Limit the use of styling tools such as straighteners, hair dryers and hot rollers - these all cause stress to your hair.
- Have regular trims to get rid of split ends and to keep your hair looking and feeling healthy.
- Weekly scalp massages provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
- Also do a weekly hair treatment to protect the hair's shaft.
- Avoid chlorine and saltwater. If you go swimming, shampoo your hair as soon as possible afterwards. If you spend alot of time in the sun, use a conditioner that provides SPF protection.
- Do not brush your hair when wet. Use a wide tooth comb and be gentle with your hair when it is wet. Do not rub it vigorously with a towel
/up . . . . .
.. PℛℐПČΞŚŚ - ℐℳ Ú..
Khud Ko Bud Naseeb Kehny K Gunaah Say Bachty Raho