Increase Internet Speed using Notepad:
1. Open Notepad.
2. Copy the following code to the Notepad.
3. Save the file as NetSpeed.reg or what ever name you want but the extension should be .reg.
4. If you run the file means it asks for Do you want to add the following entry to the registry
5. Press Yes
6. Reboot your PC.
2. DaNgErOuS tEaRs
Make matrix text floating using Notepad
Note: This is a harmless program and you can try out anytime anywhere
Type the following:
Save the file as Matrix.bat (or any name with .bat extension)
Close notepad and double click Matrix.bat
Please note: The no. of times you put %random% defines the clearity of screen that means you add %random% upto 100 above times for good result
Desktop Right Click kar kay Notpad yah Text Document banain
phir is ko Open karain or open karnay kay bad .LOG Likhay or Save kar dain
phir is ko Close kardain or dobara Open karain
AP KE samne Date And Time Hoga
To create hidden data in the text file, follow below steps: 1) Open command prompt, you may change to any directory as you like to create the text file.
2) Type notepad MyFile.txt:StoreHiddenData then press enter. MyFile.txt is the text file you are going to create whereas StoreHiddenData is the alternate stream name.
3) A message will be pop up Cannot find the C:\MyFile.txt:StoreHiddenData.txt file. Do you want to create a new file?, click OK button to proceed create the new file.
4) A notepad will be pop up. Type any data that you want to be hidden from others. Save the file and you are now successfully creating hidden data for this file
5. zoya khan
To open any file in Notepad,
Right click on file → Send To → Notepad
NotePad trickI : Notepad as Diary
In daily life Notepad is a very small app comes along with each Windows Version.
This is real cool tip for people who use notepad to write down any info on a day to day basis...
* Create a blank text file with .LOG (CASE SENSITIVE) as the first line of the file, followed by a carriage return. [ Enter ]
* Save and close the file .
* Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor on the next line.
* Type your notes and then save and close the file.
Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process, appending the time and date to the end of the file and placing the cursor below it
It simply serves as a virtual diary !
Notepad tells the storyDid you know that the flight number of the plane that had hit WTC on 9/11 was Q33N
In Notepad, type the flight number i.e. Q33N
Increase the Font Size to 72, Change the Font to Wingdings.
You will be amazed by the findings !!!
8. ~Loving Irfan~
Notepad is Not Just for TXT Files
SUMMARY: Text files do not always end in .TXT - yet Notepad can edit those files as well.
Notepad can load more than just .TXT files. Configuration files (.INF, .INI), some data files (.DAT), and description files (.DIZ, .SDI) can be read with Notepad. When clicking on "File -> Open," click on the "Files of type" pulldown and choose "All Files." You can then choose to open any file with Notepad, but text-only files obviously work best.