Although it quite late now, but the April fool day has not ended and moreover I just want to blog about these computer pranks which you can play on your friend computer any day you want to.
We will tell you some of the hilarious computer tricks with which you can annoy your friend any time you want irrespective of any april fool day. All these are portable so they do not require any installation on the target computer and you can remove them anytime just by deleting the program exe.
Here is the list of all these computer pranks with their descriptions about what they do.
1. Add / Remove
- Add/Remove is a cool prank that makes it appear that all of your software on your computer is being removed using the Windows Add/Remove Program feature. This is so real, that it will shock the most of the experienced user.
Download Add / Remove Prank
– It makes your Windows Start button avoid any mouse clicks. Just launch this program exe and watch as your Start button jumps away from your mouse cursor whenever you try to click on it.
– It will run the program you want to run, then after a delay for 5 second, it will display the BOMB message. This will simulate that the program you just ran is bombed.
4. Click Me
– It will display a button on which you can never click with your mouse.
Download Click Me
- ClickStart is one of the cool Windows prank program which hides itself in the background and after every 45 seconds it will click on the start button causing the start menu to open. Users will be surprised when their start menu pops up, they will have no idea what is going on.
- It is a simulated office assistant that, when ran, will hide in the background for 1 minute then popup in the lower right hand corner of the screen and say something useless.
7. Copy Cursor
- It replicates the current Windows mouse cursor over-and-over again on the screen. This is VERY annoying which makes it a great prank!
Download Copy Cursor
8. Crazy Num Caps Scroll
– It will toggle the Num Lock, Caps Lock, or Scroll Lock keys at user defined intervals which makes the working of any user very annoying experience.
Download Crazy Num Caps Scroll
9. Create Message Pro
- It allows you to configure and create stand alone .EXE files for distribution across your network or the Internet. It adds the ability to specify the message text, buttons to appear on the message, and the type of message icon that appears.
Download Create Message Pro
10. Cursor Fun
– It will change the current mouse cursor to a user specified cursor. It allows you to choose which Windows cursor to change, what type of cursor to change it to.
Download Cursor Fun
11. Dirty Mouse
- It is a windows prank that simulates the mouse ball is dirty. How many times have you tried to move your mouse and it does not move.
Download Dirty Mouse
- This is a great prank makes it appear as though an "unwanted" file is being downloaded from the Internet. DownHoax randomly chooses a site from its internal database of "undesirables" and proceeds to simulate downloading an equally distasteful file.
13. Email Fun
- When executed, Email Fun displays a fake email screen complete with the To:, From:, Subject: and message contents. Then it immediately pretends to automatically type an email to everyone that is in your address book.
Download Email Fun
14. Fake Delete
- Fake Delete simulates the deletion of all files/folders in the Windows directory or whichever directory is passed via the command line. Fake Delete uses the standard Windows delete dialog so it appears very realistic, and it cannot be disabled or stopped.
Download Fake Delete
15. Fake Format
- Fake Format mirrors the Windows "Format" functionality. Once the program is started, no matter which buttons are chosen, the program simulates formatting the specified drive.
Download Fake Format
16. Fake Shutdown
- This prank program simulates what would occur when a user chooses to shut down Windows. Each screen was cautiously created to mirror the look of the actual Windows shutdown sequence.
Download Fake Shutdown
17. Fake Start Menu
- This program will replace the existing Windows 95 Start Menu (task bar). It will respond to nothing from the user.
Download Fake Start Menu
- Flasher is a hidden prank program that allows you to flash any image to the computer screen, almost like a subliminal message.
19. Flip It
– It will display a fake Windows message that appears to have flipped upside-down. Clicking on the YES button will slowly make each piece of text rotate 180 degrees until you can read it again.
Download Flip It
20. Floppy Madness
- Floppy Madness is a small prank program that will try and access the floppy drive at user specified intervals. If this does not seem fun, just download it and see.
Download Floppy Madness
21. Follow Me
- When you execute this program, it will automatically hide in Windows and wait for your mouse cursor to move. Once your cursor moves, it automatically moves your Start Button to the same position, horizontally, on the Windows Task Bar.
Download Follow Me
22. Gas Gripe
- This program will lead you through a series of price comparisons with other liquid products. With the help of a very clean interface, Gas Gripe will have you laughing in your chair as you watch the price per gallon go up with other products
Download Gas Gripe
- A program that would instantly give you a headache, download and run to know how it produce a headache.
24. Message Manager Lite
- Message Manager it will allow you to setup a message dialog to be displayed upon a network login. You can specify the text to be displayed, the image, the buttons (up to 9), and when to display the message.
Download Massage Manager
25. Mouse Droppings
- Watch as your mouse drops little black turds all over your screen, randomly. This is a great joke to play on an unsuspecting co-worker, you can even email this prank to a friend.
Download Mouse Droppings
26. Mouse Move
- Mouse Move is a a program that can run hidden to move the users mouse cursor to random positions on the screen.
Download Mouse Move
- MouseClicks is a harmless gag program that allows you to disable the left, right or both mouse clicks every x seconds.
28. Password Prank
- This program displays a fake, but very realistic, password box to the user. No matter what key the user presses, it starts typing in its own password. Once the password is entered an error message is displayed to the user telling them their password is not long enough.
Download Password Prank
29. Pirated Software
- Pirated Software is a prank that emulates the standard software installation or setup. However, the installation walks you through the steps of installing illegal software.
Download Pirated Software
30. Popup Prank
- Popup Prank is a gag software program that allows you to simulate these online popup advertisements.
Download Popup Prank
31. Print Me
- When you launch Print Me the standard Windows Print dialog appears, no matter which button is pressed a fake print dialog screen displays to the user.
Download Print Me
32. WAV Launcher
- This is a hidden program launcher. It will launch a specified program or .wav file at user defined intervals.
Download WAV Launcher
33. Random Bumper
– It is a hidden software program that will play gross burp sounds randomly every minute until closed.
Download Random Bumper
- ReplaceKeys is a fun little prank that allows you to replace many keyboard keystrokes with different keyboard keystrokes.
- Rotate is a desktop manipulator that will randomly flip the desktop into all sorts of weird positions.
35. Screen Screw
- Screen Screw does just that, it screws with your screen. When you launch Screen Screw it will appear as though your screen has some type of problem painting its colors.
Download Screen Screw
- Shakedown will take your current desktop and shake it violently, This will not only annoy you to death, but also give your eyes a good strain.
37. Show – Hide Desktop
- Show - Hide Desktop is another fun Windows prank from RJL Software. This prank allows you to configure how often the desktop icons will hide and then show again.
Download Show – Hide Desktop
38. The Finger
- The Finger on an unsuspecting user and watch their reaction when the cursor changes to the middle finger and then back to normal again.
Download The Finger
39. Time Traveler
- Time Traveler is a devious little prank that changes the Windows system clock to a random time. To make matters worse, Time Traveler runs invisible in the background performing this task every 30 seconds.
Download Time Traveler
40. Vista Upgrade Prank
- The Vista Upgrade Prank starts by emulating the Windows Update service screen. Clicking the install or cancel button closes the update service window and appears to initiate the Vista Upgrade Advisor.
Download Vista Upgrade Prank
41. Y2K Joke - Y2K is a silly software program that spoofs all of the Y2K issues. It simulates fixing your BIOS, mouse, monitor, and even corrects your calendar problems by changing all letter Ys to letter Ks.
Download Y2K Joke
Enjoy playing these pranks on your friend computers or on yours, I hope you like these pranks.
All these prank tools listed here were not designed in any way to damage the end user’s machine, and have been written for entertainment purposes only. They are all safe and harmless.