If your child rushes home from school with a growling tummy and in need of a treat, it's time to tell her about these tasty and healthy snacks she can prepare herself. Note: Some assistance is required for kids ages 8 and under.
What you need:
* Vanilla yogurt
* Mixed Fruit (strawberries, bananas, and berries)
* Chocolate chips (optional)
* Tall glass
What you do:
1. Fill your glass about halfway with yogurt.
2. Fill the rest of your glass with mixed fruit.
3. Drizzle honey on top and use a tablespoon to mix everything together.
4. Add a handful of chocolate chips for a finishing touch and dig in!