Hair Loss Definition
Hair loss, also known as baldness refers to excessive hair loss from scalp and can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition.
It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and losing some. However, some people may experience excessive hair loss which might cause baldness. Hair loss of this type can affect men, women and children.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
How to Cure Hair Loss with Natural Treatments
1. Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.
2. Smear Red Henna on the scalp and wait for 1 hour, then wash, Repeat for 10-14 days. Beware- your hair will turn red from the henna!
3. Smear castor oil on the scalp and the hair roots but not on the hair, wrap the hair with a newspaper, tie with a cloth and leave overnight, wash in the morning. Repeat every 7-10 days (results will come after 6-7 treatments).
Yemeni natural remedy:
Soak fenugreek (Hilba) in deep pot of water throughout the night. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap with a cloth for 3 hours. Repeat everyday for 1 month.
Home remedy for hair loss:
Boil 1 cup of water, add 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, cook for 5 minutes, cool and drink.
Herbal cure for hair loss:
Blanch scented geranium leaves in boiling water, strain, cool and use to wash the hair.
More Home Remedies for Hair Loss:
1. Rub olive oil into the scalp to reduce hair loss.
2. Boil rosemary leaves in water, strain and save the liquid in a glass bottle. Use to wash the hair every day. You can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.
3. Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply on the hair roots for half an hour and wash off.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin to 1/2 a cup of olive oil and rub into the scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off.
Yemeni home remedy:
Mix Olive leaves with peach leaves, pomegranate leaves, buckthorn leaves, Henna, olive oil, and some salt. Grind and boil the mixture then leave to cool. Drain through a fabric and save in a container. Smear on the hair before bed time and leave for the whole night, wash in the morning. Repeat for 1-2 weeks. It will make the hair stronger and darker and will grow some new hair.
Yemeni home medicine:
Grind myrtle leaves and saturate in water for 24 hours. Apply on hair, cover with a fabric and leave for the whole night (can also add olive oil and salt). Wash in the morning with cold or warm water. Repeat for 2 weeks