1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped (or more to taste)
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the grill to medium-low.
2. Arrange the sweet potatoes and zucchini in the middle of 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil, alternating the potatoes and zucchini.
3. Place the onions on top.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, honey and garlic; drizzle over the vegetables.
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with sage, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Tightly wrap the aluminum foil and place on the preheated grill.
7. Cook with the hood closed for about 30-40 minutes (or until the vegetables are tender when poked with a fork).