1. For starters, even out your skin tone with foundation. Try CoverGirl Clean Makeup in Classic Beige. Apply it with a sponge or your finger -- dab, don't smear.
2. Pay special attention to red areas, such as nostrils, under the eye, and around the mouth. Don't forget about the neck -- blending is key.
3. For a soft, defined brow, fill in spaces with shadow that matches your hair.
4. Brush brows into shape.
5. On the eyes, contour the lids with CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 1-kit eyeshadow in Tapestry Taupe.
6. Smoke up the lids. Use CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-kit eyeshadows in Berries & Cream. Starting from the lash line, apply the shade Currant along your top and bottom lashes, then work your way up toward the crease.
7. Finish the eye with CoverGirl LashExact Mascara in Very Black.
8. On the apples of the cheeks (the puffy part that shows up when you smile), apply CoverGirl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Blush in Shimmering Sands.
9. For a pop of color on the lips, sweep on CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Watermelon Splash.
10. Roll out the red carpet -- you're ready to be the star!