IT competition mai participate karne ka shukria.
please now vote for your fav Tip.
1.Apni Shamil Kiye Gai TIP Ko vote Nahi Cast Karsakte..
2.Sirf Aik he TIP ko vote diya jasakta hai.
3.voting ki last date 28 July Hai.
View high quality videos Getting Started: Organizing videos
Youtube gives you the option to switch to high quality videos for some of the videos, however you can check if a video is available in high quality format by appending ‘&fmt=18′(stereo, 480 x 270 resolution) or ‘&fmt=22′(stereo, 1280 x 720 resolution) for even higher quality.
2. ~Loving Irfan~
Save Your Favorite Videos
Videos stay in your QuickList until you close your web browser; the next time you visit YouTube, those QuickList videos aren’t there anymore.
When you view a video you like and want to keep longer than a single session, you can save it to your YouTube Favorites list. This list is kind of like the Favorites or Bookmarks list you have in your web browser. Any videos saved in YouTube Favorites can be easily accessed for future viewing.
To save a video to your Favorites list, open that video’s viewing page and click the Save link beneath the YouTube video player. This adds the video to the Favorites list. When you want to revisit any of the entries in this list, go to the YouTube home page and click the My Favorites link in the My box. This displays a list of your favorites. Click any video to watch it again.
You have the option to choose nine videos to feature in the Videos section of your channel page. To organize your videos, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your account and click on "Account" in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- On your channel page, to the right of your profile image, click the 'Edit Channel' button.
- Under 'My Channel', click the 'Organize Videos' link.
- Check the 'Add' box below the videos you'd like to have featured on your channel page. You can see the order of the videos in the 'Preview of Channel Videos' section on the right side.
- Click the 'Update Channel' button when you finish. Organizing videos in playlists
To organize the videos in your playlist, follow the steps:
- Sign in to your account and click the "Account" link in the upper right.
- Under "My Videos," click the "Playlists" link.
- Click on the playlist for which you'd like to change the order of the videos.
- Organize the videos by entering the numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) in the box in the right corner next to each video.
- Click the "Rearrange" button when you finish.
Save YouTube's Video is UR Computer
You Tube se ap pasand ke koi bhi Video apne computer mein save karne kaliye in steps pe amal kijiye
1. Sab se Pehle wo Video jo apne save karni hai wo open karein.
2. Is Video ka Link Browser ke Address Baar se Copy karein.
3. New Browser mein KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! website open karein.
4. Is mein URL wale Box mein YouTube Video ka link paste kardein (See ScreenShot).
73/urdudhoom/tip1.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
5. Link Paste karne ke Baad is Box ke Last pe aik Download ka Button hai us pe click karein .
6. Download pe Click karne se ap ke pass 2 Formats (FLV & MP4) mein Video ke Download karne ke links aa jayein gay. Ab ap jo Format Download karna chahte hain uspe click kijiye jaise he ap click karein gay Downloading Start ho jaye ge (See ScreenShoot).
73/urdudhoom/tip2.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
I Hope ke apko Samjhne mein koi Problem nehi aaye ge.
Duaoon mein yaad Rakhiye ga