In The Name of Allah,
The Merciful,The Compassionate
The Noble Qur'an
Introduction to surah
Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text
Please check out the URL below to read Urdu text
English Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
7. Those who believe and work righteous deeds,- from them shall We blot out all evil (that may be) in them, and We shall reward them according to the best of their deeds.
8. We have enjoined on man kindness to parents: but if they (either of them) strive (to force) thee to join with Me (in worship) anything of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not. Ye have (all) to return to me, and I will tell you (the truth) of all that ye did.
9. And those who believe and work righteous deeds- them shall We admit to the company of the Righteous.
10. Then there are among men such as say, "We believe in Allah; but when they suffer affliction in (the cause of) Allah, they treat men's oppression as if it were the Wrath of Allah. And if help comes (to thee) from thy Lord, they are sure to say, "We have (always) been with you!" Does not Allah know best all that is in the hearts of all creation?
11. And Allah most certainly know those who believe, and as certainly those who are Hypocrites.
12. And the Unbelievers say to those who believe: "Follow our path, and we will bear (the consequences) of your faults." Never in the least will they bear their faults: in fact they are liars!
13. They will bear their own burdens, and (other) burdens along with their own, and on the Day of Judgments they will be called to account for their falsehoods.
14. We (once) sent Noah to his people, and he tarried among them a thousand years less fifty: but the Deluge overwhelmed them while they (persisted in) sin.
For previous pages of HolyQur'an,
(Surah An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)
"O my Lord!
so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents,
and that I may work the righteousness
that will please Thee:
And admit me, by Thy Grace,
to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!
you are requested to join the groups mentioned below;