Sponge cake-1 (size should be sufficient to fit into the bowl in which you are going to serve this).
Jelly-1/4 -1/2 packet (one layer to fit into the bottom of the bowl).
Pineapple slices (round)-1 tin.
Custard - from 1 1/2 lts milk.
Enjoy eating this!
- Cut the sponge cake into three round slices (by cutting along the circumference).
- Make each slice 1/2-1 inch thick.
- Prepare the jelly & set it in the bowl in which you are going to serve it.
- Prepare the custard, making it more liquidy then normal custard because it has to flow easily.
- After the jelly has been set remove the bowl from the refrigerator.
- Place one slice of cake over the jelly layer.
- Sprinkle little pineapple sugar syrup from the tin.
- Place three - four pineapple slices over this with a gap of 1-2 inches along the circumference of the bowl.
- Then pour some custard liquid over this.
- Then place another slice of cake.
- Pour some pineapple sugar syrup over it & place the pineapple slices & pour some custard again.
- Repeat this once again starting from the cake slice to the custard.
- Then take some sweetened cream & spread it all over & decotae with the cherries.
- Then refrigerate it & serve it cold.
نہ جانے ہم کہاں گم ہو چکے ہیں ....
جو ممکن ہو -- تو ہم کو ڈهونڈ لاٶ ...
MY FAV DISH...SUPERRRRR
''Flap Ur Wings Lets Taste The Sky''
hmmm superb sharing janab /up
Bohut Tasty hay ..