Thread: PTCL Broadband Internet Policy

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

exclaim PTCL Broadband Internet Policy

logo - PTCL Broadband Internet Policy

PTCL has launched a broadband internet facility for its consumers with minimum 256k connection. Presently 4GB is allowed free download per month and also you can use it free from 01 to 08 in the morning. For this, proper daily user account is needed to be maintained through computor to which the consumer has been allowed access by issuing a password so that he remained uptodate regarding his account. What is practically being done that the account is not updated for weeks and the consumer is kept in dark. Then suddenly the account is filled with fictious entries and D/L limit is increased at the end of the month and the consumer is sent inflated bill. The bills are delivered late, only two days are given for its payment otherwise he will have to face disconnection and a fine. This is not a joke but a fact that writer has faced last month by getting an excess bill of Rs. 700/ for excess D/L. in addition to Rs. 1199/ normal bill. I confirmed this scam by noting down my timing of use of the Internet and then requested the staff at phone # 1236 to update the data from Jan. 01 to 09 which was updated on 10 Jan. on my request. The timings noted by me were quite different and the time entered in the data was that when the loadshedding was made and electricity was not available. I make an appeal to ptcl Bureaucrates to have a pity on the poor consumers and update the data in the account live and avoid any hanky panky. Some one was naming the new management after ptcl privatization that it is Ehtisalaat and not Ittesalaat and coy has to prove otherwise.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8577 Thread(s)

Default Re: PTCL Broadband Internet Policy

Abhi New Package Aaa Gaye Hain

Thx 4 Sharing
    پھر یوں ہوا کے درد مجھے راس آ گیا