Thread: Hollywood Gossips

Islamabad, UK
    548 Post(s)
    9504 Thread(s)
    shot Hollywood Gossips

3hollywood - Hollywood Gossips

Back in Shape
    Britney Spears is trying to get her pop star body back. According to an insider, she does a 2-hour routine at Bally's complete with 22 minutes on the elliptical, plus crunches, weights and the treadmill.

Her former manager Larry Rudolph on Brit's transformation: "She's in great shape. I mean, really great shape. I see huge improvements with her. She's exercising. She's eating great. These are the things she needs to be doing right now. She's well on the road to being the Britney everyone knows and loves."

A source said: "She's become very aware that she doesn't look like she used to, and she's working hard to do 3hollywood - Hollywood Gossipssomething about it." The source added that Brit's been working out 5 days a week, avoiding junk food, getting manicures, and using a tanning bed at home.

Tom's Flight
    Tom Cruise flew wife Katie Holmes, David and Victoria Beckham and a host of other stars to Napa Valley in his private jet recently. The soccer star and his Spice Girl wife traveled from Los Angeles with Kate Beckinsale and her husband Len Wiseman and married couple Heidi Klum and Seal to the state in Tom's private Gulf stream jet to "have some fun". Heidi and Seal are said to be striking up a close friendship with the group.

A source close to the Beckhams said: "Heidi attended Victoria's birthday party and they often share their mothering and fashion stories. Heidi is adorable - the whole group just loves her."

Despite rumours Tom tries to convert all his new friends to Scientology, the source added: "As far as I know, Tom hasn't even brought Scientology up.”

Troubled British singer Amy Winehouse has been arrested for an alleged assault. In the wee hours of April 23, the Grammy-winning "Rehab" singer allegedly headbutted a man outside a London pub. She voluntarily reported to a London police station on Friday to answer questions, and was arrested.

"I can confirm that a 24-year-old woman has been arrested by appointment at a central London police station and is currently in custody," a Scotland Yard spokesman said.

It is a policy in England to arrest a suspect before questioning her in connection to a possible crime. Winehouse has not been charged with anything.

A 38-year-old man filed a report stating he was "headbutted" by Winehouse after trying to hail her a cab at 3:20 a.m. on April 23. According to a detailed account in a British paper, she also allegedly punched another man in the face and smoked drugs on the street. The article was accompanied by a sequence of photos, including one of Winehouse walking into a lamppost.

Winehouse - who spent time in rehab in January and won five Grammys in February - was arrested just hours after her incarcerated husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, 25, appeared in court on charges of witness tampering.

Wesley Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison recently. The Hollywood actor - who owed $2.8 million in unreturned tax bills from 1999 to 2001 - was condemned by Judge William Terrell Hodges for exhibiting a "history of contempt over a period of time" for US tax laws.

Snipes, 45, apologised for his "costly mistakes" and blamed his failure to pay on his lack of education. Speaking at the court in Ocala, Florida, Snipes said: "I am an idealistic, naive, passionate, truth-seeking, spiritually motivated artist, unschooled in the science of law and finance. I am well-intentioned, but uneducated".

During the hearing, Snipes' lawyers offered letters from the star's family members and friends - including Hollywood actors Denzel Washington and Woody Harrelson - speaking about his good character. They had recommended Snipes be given home detention because he had no previous criminal record.

Bad For Ben
    Dating Jennifer Lopez was bad for Ben Affleck's career, according to the Hollywood star himself. Affleck and Lopez's romance hit the headlines between 2002 and 2004, and the couple were engaged when they split. Both blamed excessive tabloid coverage for the separation.

Now Affleck, who has a daughter with girlfriend Jennifer Garner, believes the unwanted media attention surrounding his romance with Lopez resulted in studio executives taking him less seriously in Hollywood.

He said, "It was probably bad for my career. What happens is this sort of bleeds over from the tabloids across your movie work. You go to a movie, you only go once. But the tabloids and internet are everywhere. You can really spoil the public image of somebody. I ended up in an unfortunate position where I was in a relationship and (the media) mostly lied and inflated a bunch of salacious stuff for the sake of selling magazines. And I paid a certain price for that."

Richie Sambora was charged with driving under the influence recently. The Bon Jovi guitarist - who was arrested last month after police officers noticed his car weaving along the road in California's Laguna Beach - was sentenced to three years probation, a three-month alcohol education class and ordered to pay fees. However, Sambora - who was travelling with his 10-year-old daughter Ava and another unidentified girl - avoided a charge of child endangerment. Ava is Sambora's daughter with ex-wife Heather Locklear. Their divorce was finalised in April 2007 after nine years of marriage.

Alanis’ Break Up
    The "Jagged Little Pill" singer and her "Smokin' Aces" actor fiance Ryan Reynolds, who were together for five years and got engaged in 2004, announced their split in a joint statement by their respective representatives. The statement said: "Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have mutually decided to end their engagement."

"They remain close friends and continue to have the utmost love and admiration for each other. They ask that their privacy be respected surrounding this personal matter." The couple split for a short period in 2006 though they reunited soon after.
    20162B 2B1 - Hollywood Gossips

0 Post(s)
    31 Thread(s)
    Default Re: Hollywood Gossips

thnx 4 sharing